- Born: - Died: -
Architect, of Stone Row, Coleraine, listed as such in Directory of Belfast and the Province of Ulster (1852), 523. He is presumably the 'Samuel Klpatrick' of Coleraine who was the architect of Magilligan Presbyterian church (1863).(1)
(1) Julia E. Mullin, The Presbytery of Limavady (Limavady: North-West Books, 1989), 140(illus.),144.
1 work entries listed in chronological order for KIRKPATRICK, SAMUEL
|Building:||CO. DERRY, MAGILLIGAN, PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH|
|Nature:||New black basalt 3-bay hall with 'graceful belfry' (replaced by present bell tower in 1934). FS laid Apr 1863 by Sir F.W. Heygate. Opened Oct 1863.
Alistair Rowan, The Buildings of Ireland: North West Ulster (1979), 415; Julia E. Mullin, The Presbytery of Limavady (Limavady: North-West Books, 1989), 140(illus.),144,146; illus. in Laurence Kirkpatrick, Presbyterians in Ireland: an illustrated history (Booklink, 2006),