LANE, HENRY *
- Born: - Died: -
Architectural sculptor, of Great Brunswick Street, Dublin, active in the early 1860s.
Address: 164 Great Brunswick Street, 1863.(1)
(1) Thom's Directory (1863).
3 work entries listed in chronological order for LANE, HENRY *
|Building:||CO. ROSCOMMON, ROSCOMMON, MARKET SQUARE, CHURCH (RC)|
|Nature:||Monument to Rt. Rev. Dr Browne, Bishop of Elphin, designed by George Goldie.|
|Refs:||B 20, 1 Feb 1862, 78(illus.)|
|Building:||CO. DUBLIN, DUBLIN, MEATH STREET, CHURCH OF ST CATHERINE (RC)|
|Nature:||High altar and/or reredos.
DB 4, 1 Jul 1862, 172; Christine Casey, The Buildings of Ireland: Dublin (2005), 629.
|Building:||CO. DUBLIN, DUBLIN, PATRICK STREET, ST PATRICK'S CATHEDRAL (CI)|
|Nature:||Pulpit, erected by Benjamin Lee Guinness as memorial to Dean Pakenham.
Christine Casey, The Buildings of Ireland: Dublin (2005), 618.