Dictionary of Irish Architects 1720 - 1940

Carpenter and builder of Dublin, active in the 1830s and 1840s. In 1836 he had a partner named Harte. Family tradition associates him with the construction of the dome of the church of Our Lady of Refuge, Rathmines.(1)

Addresses:(2) 25 Upper Abbey Street, <=1836->=1841; Charlotte Place, 1844; 27 Upper Abbey Street, 1847.


(1) Information  in e-mail to IAA from Janet Kinder, 30 Apr 2009.
(2) From Wilson's Dublin Directory, the Post Office Dublin Directory and Pettigrew & Oulton's Dublin Almanac.