Dictionary of Irish Architects 1720 - 1940

Town surveyor of Dundalk, from 1948. Thomas G. Kenny attended University College, Galway, and received the BE degree of the National University of Ireland in 1933. After serving on the staff of a Dublin consulting engineer, he was appointed assistant town surveyor of Dundalk circa 1941 under JOSEPH FRANCIS DORIS JOSEPH FRANCIS DORIS , whom he succeeded as town surveyor in 1948. His career falls mainly outside the scope of this database.

ICEI: elected associate member, 6 December 1937;(1) transferred to member, 3 November 1952.(2)

Addresses: Mount Bellew, Co. Galway, <=1938->=1940; Town Hall, Dundalk, <=1942->=1960.


All information in this entry not otherwise accountedfor is from IB 90, 6 Mar 1948, 172, and from ICEI lists of members.

(1) TICEI 65 (1937-38), 58.
(2) TICEI 79 (1952-53), 17.