HAGUE & MCNAMARA
- Born: - Died: -
Architectural partnership formed after the death of WILLIAM HAGUE in 1899 between his widow,.Annie Frances Hague, and his managing assistant THOMAS FRANCIS MCNAMARA . The partnership continued to practise from William Hague's office at 50 Dawson Street until at least 1907. McNamara subsequently practised under his own name.
For works initiated by the partnership, see under works of THOMAS FRANCIS MCNAMARA..