Dictionary of Irish Architects 1720 - 1940

Stonecutter, of Dublin, listed as such in Wilson's Dublin Directory for 1784 with an address at 24 South Earl Street. A person of this name was admitted to the Dublin Society's School of Drawing in Architecture on 7 December 1797.(1)


(1) MS. transcript from Royal Dublin Society minutes of School of Architectural Design admissions and prizewinners (in IAA).