GOLDIE, CHILD & GOLDIE #
- Born: - Died: -
Partnership of GEORGE GOLDIE , Charles Edwin Child and Edward Goldie (son of George Goldie) formed in 1880 or 1881.(1) The firm appears to have continued to practise under this name for some years after George Goldie's death in 1887.(2)
See WORKS, for Irish works only.
(1) Directory of British Architects 1834-1900 (RIBA, 1993), 357.
(2) They exhibited under this name at the Royal Academy until 1892.
2 work entries listed in chronological order for GOLDIE, CHILD & GOLDIE #
|Building:||CO. KILDARE, MAYNOOTH, ST PATRICK'S COLLEGE|
|Nature:||Entrants in limited competition for completion of chapel.|
|Refs:||Architect 43, 28 Oct 1887, 259; IB 29, 1 Nov 1887, 306|
|Building:||CO. ROSCOMMON, CASTLEREA, CHURCH OF ST PATRICK (RC)|
|Nature:||Dedicated 16 Aug 1896 by Bishop of Elphin. Clerk of Works: John Scannell. Builder: John Clarence, Ballisodare. Cost: £13,000.(Design credited to Bishop of Sligo and Scannell by |Building News|)|
|Refs:||Given to George Goldie in IB 54, 3 Aug 1912, IB 38, 1 Aug 1896, 161; Building News 71, 8 Aug 1896, 318|