FRAZER, FERGUSON & FRAZER
- Born: - Died: -
Architectural partnership of Derry City, active circa 1861-1863. The identity of the two Frazers has not been established; Ferguson appears to have been JOHN GUY FERGUSON.
Address: Shipquay St, Derry, 1863.(1)
(1) Address given on drawing for alterations to Stranorlar CI Church in RCB 25.
3 work entries listed in chronological order for FRAZER, FERGUSON & FRAZER
|Building:||CO. DERRY, DERRY, GILMOUR'S LANE, NORTH WEST OF ULSTER FEMALE PENITENTIARY|
|Nature:||New, for 30 inmates. Ferguson's design wins competition. FS laid Aug 1862. Red and white brick façade. Builder: Robert Ferguson, Pump St, Derry.|
|Refs:||B 19, 14 Dec 1861, 859; DB 3, 15 Apr 1861, 711; 4, 1 Sep 1862, 224|
|Building:||CO. DONEGAL, MOVILLE, PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH|
|Nature:||To be erected to designs of 'Ferguson, Frazer & Ferguson'.|
|Refs:||DB 4, 15 May 1862, 127|
|Building:||CO. DONEGAL, STRANORLAR, CHURCH OF ST JOHN (CI)|
|Nature:||Alts. & enlargement (N & S transepts, chancel, robing room, alts. to windows and W door, gallery) by Frazer, Ferguson & Frazer. Contr: W. (and Matthew?) McClelland.|
Drawing(s) in RCB Library, portfolio 25; General Advertiser, 18 Jun 1864; Alistair Rowan, The Buildings of Ireland: North West Ulster (1979), 497; Clergy of Derry & Raphoe (Ulster Historical Foundation, 1999), Pt 1, 174(illus.); interior of chancel illus. in Claude Costegalde & Brian Walker, The Church of Ireland: an illustrated history (2013), 175.