Dictionary of Irish Architects 1720 - 1940

Builder of 8 James's Street, Lower Baggot Street, Dublin, listed as such in Wilson's Dublin Directory from 1833 to 1835. Possibly the same person as - FLEURY  FLEURY who did carpentry work at Kilruddery, co. Wicklow, in the 1820s. A James Fleury, perhaps a son of Christopher, was a student in the Royal Dublin Society's schools of architecture, landscape and ornament in 1833.(1)


(1) Gitta Willemson, The Dublin Society Drawing Schools 1746-1876 (2000), 35.