FITZPATRICK & MOLLOY *
- Born: - Died: -
Monumental masons, of Glasnevin, Dublin, active from 1863 or earlier until 1883 or later. The Fitzpatrick half of the partnership probably consisted at first of Peter Fitzpatrick, who was succeeded by Patrick Fitzpatrick. By 1896 the name of the firm had changed to Fitzpatrick & Sons; the partners appear at this stage to have been Patrick Fitzpatrick and his sons Arthur and Joseph. The firm continued in business in Prospect Avenue, Glasnevin, under the same name until at least 1952.
All information in this entry is from Thom's Directory and The Post Office Dublin Directory.
2 work entries listed in chronological order for FITZPATRICK & MOLLOY *
|Building:||CO. DUBLIN, DUBLIN, GLASNEVIN, PROSPECT CEMETERY, DEVITT MEMORIAL|
|Refs:||IB 14, 1 Feb 1872, 40(illus.); W.J. Fitzpatrick, History of the Dublin Catholic Cemeteries (1900), 106|
|Building:||CO. MONAGHAN, HILTON PARK|
|Nature:||Carved capitals for porte cochère.
Kevin V. Mulligan, The Buildings of Ireland: South Ulster (2013), 354