Dictionary of Irish Architects 1720 - 1940

Carpenter, of 5 Cook St, Dublin, listed as such in Wilson's Dublin Directory from 1806 or earlier until 1811 or later. The premises were formerly occupied by JOHN FARRELL.& JOHN FARRELL.& #160;  According to the recollections of his fellow tradesmen, writing in 1834,(1) Farrell had had extensive business, employing six men, and had died 'in good circumstances'.   His son became a cotton manufacturer.


(1) Royal Irish Academy, Haliday MS 4B 31.