Dictionary of Irish Architects 1720 - 1940

Measurer, of Dublin, active from the 1780s until the early 1800s.

Three persons of this name were admitted to the Dublin Society's School of Drawing in Architecture in the 1780s and 1790s, one on 4 March 1780, one on 7 February 1788 and one on 6 March 1794.(1)

Addresses:(2) 35 West Cole Alley, 1787-89; 7 Clarendon Street, 1790-1800; 27 Anglesea Street, 1801-10.


(1) MS. transcript from Royal Dublin Society minutes of School of Drawing in Architecture admissions and prizewinners (in IAA).
(2) From Wilson's Dublin Directory.