Dictionary of Irish Architects 1720 - 1940

Carpenter and builder, of Beresford St, Dublin.   John Delahunt first appears in Wilson's Dublin Directory in 1815 with an address at 15 Beresford Street.   His address changes to 22 Beresford Street in the 1819 edition and remains the same until 1836 or later.   He has disappeared from the directories by 1839.   See also THOMAS J. DELAHUNT. THOMAS J. DELAHUNT.