Dictionary of Irish Architects 1720 - 1940

Selected: CO. WICKLOW, KNOCKANARRIGAN, PAROCHIAL HALL

Name: IRWIN, F. [1]
Building: CO. WICKLOW, KNOCKANARRIGAN, PAROCHIAL HALL
Date: 1889
Nature: New district hall, built by W. Fitzwilliam Hume-Dick and formally opened by him, 18 March 1889. Architect and contractor: Mr F. Irwin, CE.
Refs: Wicklow Newsletter, 30 Mar 1880;  IB 31, 1 Apr 1889, 96