Selected: CO. WEXFORD, KILNAHUE, CHURCH OF ST JOHN THE EVANGELIST (CI)
|Building:||CO. WEXFORD, KILNAHUE, CHURCH OF ST JOHN THE EVANGELIST (CI)|
|Nature:||New church built 1813 (Lewis) and consecrated, 15 Jun 1817. Gift of £800 from Board of First Fruits.
Samuel Lewis, A Topographical dictionary of Ireland (1837),II, 196; J.B. Leslie, Ferns Clergy and Parishes (1936), 198; exterior illus. in Clergy of Waterford, Lismore and Ferns (Ulster Historical Foundation, 2008), 198..