Selected: CO. KILKENNY, CASTLECOMER, COLLIERY CHURCH (CI)
|Building:||CO. KILKENNY, CASTLECOMER, COLLIERY CHURCH (CI)|
|Nature:||New chapel of ease in Castlecomer church for use of miners. Site granted by Countess of Ormonde in 1806. Consecrated 10 Oct 1829. For Rev. Henry Richard Dawson, rector of Castlecomer.
J.B. Leslie, Ossory Clergy and Parishes (1933), 226; Claude Costegalde & Brian Walker, The Church of Ireland: an illustrated history (2013), 341(illus.).