Selected: CO. WICKLOW, MANOR KILBRIDE (BLESSINGTON), CHURCH OF ST JOHN THE BAPTIST (CI)
|Building:||CO. WICKLOW, MANOR KILBRIDE (BLESSINGTON), CHURCH OF ST JOHN THE BAPTIST (CI)|
|Nature:||'The church, for which a grant of £900 was made by the late Board of First Fruits, was built in 1834, and is in the later English school of architecture, with an embattled tower.' (Lewis) Consecrated, 24 Jun 1836.
|Refs:||Samuel Lewis, A Topographical dictionary of Ireland (1837),II, 56; Clergy of Dublin and Glendalough (Ulster Historical Foundation, 2001), 305.|