||'The church, a plain structure, was erected in 1812, for which purpose £800 was given by the late Board of First Fruits; and the Ecclesiastical Commissioners have lately granted £217 for its repair and the erection of a tower.' (Lewis) (Closed and deconsecrated, 1975, and turned into cultural centre, 1988.)
Survey plan, ca. 1860, in RCB Library, see RCB Library - Architectural dDrawings, www.archdrawing.ireland.anglican.org (last visited, Feb, 2016); Samuel Lewis, A Topographical dictionary of Ireland (1837), 94-95; illus. in J.B Leslie, ed. D.W.T. Crooks. Clergy of Limerick - Clergy of Ardfert and Agahadoe: biographical succession lists (Ulster Historical Foundation, 2015), 153;.
J.A. Murphy, The Church of Ireland in Co. Kerry (2016), 115(illus.), 116.