Selected: CO. DUBLIN, KILSALLAGHAN, CHURCH OF ST DAVID (CI)
|Building:||CO. DUBLIN, KILSALLAGHAN, CHURCH OF ST DAVID (CI)|
|Nature:||'The church, rebuilt in 1812, by a loan of £768 from the same Board [of First Fruits], is a neat small edifice.'(Lewis)
Samuel Lewis, A Topographical dictionary of Ireland (1837), II, 206; exterior of church illus. in Claude Costegalde & Brian Walker, The Church of Ireland: an illustrated history (2013), 297.