Selected: CO. DUBLIN, DUBLIN, HOWTH, CHURCH (CI, OLD)
|Building:||CO. DUBLIN, DUBLIN, HOWTH, CHURCH (CI, OLD)|
|Nature:||'The church, a neat edifice on an eminence at the entrance to the town, was erected by a gift of £800 and a loan of £600 from the late Board of First Fruits, in 1816.' (Lewis)
Samuel Lewis, A Topographical dictionary of Ireland (1837), II, 11.