Dictionary of Irish Architects 1720 - 1940

Selected: CO. MONAGHAN, DRUMSNATT, CHURCH OF ST MOLUA (CI)

Name: UNKNOWN ARCHITECT
Building: CO. MONAGHAN, DRUMSNATT, CHURCH OF ST MOLUA (CI)
Date: 1866
Nature: Addition of vestry.
Refs: Kevin V. Mulligan, The Buildings of Ireland: South Ulster (2013),554.

Name: FULLERTON, JOHN HENRY
Building: CO. MONAGHAN, DRUMSNATT, CHURCH OF ST MOLUA (CI)
Date: 1876
Nature: Church reopened, 13 Dec 1876 after very extensive repairs and improvements.  Interior entirely remodelled under duperintendence of JHF. New pews, pulpit, desk, lectern; E end railed off as a chancel. E window erected in memory of REv. W. Nassau Thomson, son of Robert Thomsaon of Thornhill. By Mssrs. Horwood, Frome.
Refs: Irish Ecclesiastical Gazette 19, no. 213, 1 Jan 1877, 15.

Name: HORWOOD, MSSRS. *#
Building: CO. MONAGHAN, DRUMSNATT, CHURCH OF ST MOLUA (CI)
Date: 1876
Nature: E window erected in memory of REv. W. Nassau Thomson, son of Robert Thomson of Thornhill.
Refs: Irish Ecclesiastical Gazette 19, no. 213, 1 Jan 1877, 15.