Selected: CO. SLIGO, KILGLASS, CHURCH (CI)
|Building:||CO. SLIGO, KILGLASS, CHURCH (CI)|
|Nature:||'The church is a neat bulding with a spire, erected in 1829 by aid of a gift of £900 from the late Board of First Fruits.' (Church closed, 1880.)
Samuel Lewis, A Topographical dictionary of Ireland (1837), II, 98; Irish Ecclesiastical Gazette 22, no. 14, 15 May 1880, 284.