Selected: CO. LEITRIM, KILTUBRID, CHURCH OF ST BRIGID (CI)
|Building:||CO. LEITRIM, KILTUBRID, CHURCH OF ST BRIGID (CI)|
|Nature:||'The church is a plain building, erected by the aid of a gift of £440 from the same Board [of First Fruits], in 1785; and recently repaired by a grant of £168 from the Ecclesiastical Commissioners.' (Lewis)
Samuel Lewis, A Topographical dictionary of Ireland (1837), II, 216; exterior illus. in Clergy of Kilmore, Elphin and Ardagh (Ulster Historical Foundation, 2008) and in Claude Costegalde & Brian Walker, The Church of Ireland: an illustrated history (2013), 251.