||CO. SLIGO, KILMACTRANNY, CHURCH (CI)
||'he church is a small modern building, forthe erection of which the late Board [of First Fruits] gave £800, in 1811; and the Ecclesiastical Commissioners have lately granted £305 for its repair.'(Lewis) According to Costegalde a& Walker, church was built in 1816 at cost of £738.
Samuel Lewis, A Topographical dictionary of Ireland (1837), II, 168; Claude Costegalde & Brian Walker, The Church of Ireland: an illustrated history (2013), 247 (illus.).