Dictionary of Irish Architects 1720 - 1940

Selected: CO. FERMANAGH, KILLESHER, CHURCH OF ST JOHN (CI)

Name: UNKNOWN ARCHITECT
Building: CO. FERMANAGH, KILLESHER, CHURCH OF ST JOHN (CI)
Date: 1819
Nature: Addition of transepts, chancel, tower and spire to church of 1791ca.
Refs: Alistair Rowan, The Buildings of Ireland: North West Ulster (1979), 301;  illus. in Claude Costegalde & Brian Walker, The Church of Ireland: an illustrated history (2013), 244.

Name: WELLAND, JOSEPH
Building: CO. FERMANAGH, KILLESHER, CHURCH OF ST JOHN (CI)
Date: 1859
Nature: 'Ecclesiastical Commissioners are about having sundry works executed' at same (to designs by JW?).
Refs: DB 1, 1 Sep 1859, 115; B 17, 17 Sep 1859, 615; Alistair Rowan, The Buildings of Ireland: North West Ulster (1979), 301