||CO. CAVAN, KILNALECK (NEAR), CHURCH OF ST PATRICK (CI, KILDRUMFERTON PARISH)
||New church, built in 1812 and consecrated in 1816. Cost: £1,200. 'The church is a very neat structure, rebuilt in 1812, for which the late Board of First Fruits granted a loan of £550, and recently repaired by aid of a grant of £114 from the Eccleasiastical Commissioners.'(Lewis)
Samuel Lewis, A Topographical dictionary of Ireland (1837), II, 89; Kevin V. Mulligan, The Buildings of Ireland: South Ulster (2013), 398; Claude Costegalde & Brian Walker, The Church of Ireland: an illustrated history (2013), 243.