||TAGGART, WILLIAM DAVID REDMOND
||CO. FERMANAGH, KINAWLEY, CHURCH OF ST PAUL (CI)
||New chapel-of-ease for parish of Swanlinbar in Kinawley village consecrated, 5 Feb 1932. (Is this a reworking of a church of 1857? See Alistair Rowan, The Buildings of Ireland: North West Ulster (1979), 337.)
IB 73, 10 Oct 1931, 886; Clergy of Kilmore, Elphin and Ardagh (Ulster Historical Foundation, 2008), 119(illus.); Claude Costegalde & Brian Walker, The Church of Ireland: an illustrated history (2013), 242.