||CO. CAVAN, LAVEY, CHURCH (CI)
||New hall and tower church. 'The church, a very neat edifice, was erected by aid of a gift of £900 from the late Board of First Fruits, in 1817.'(Lewis) Costegalde & Walker give date as 1822 and amount of gict as £830.
Samuel Lewis, A Topographical dictionary of Ireland (1837), 247; Kevin V. Mulligan, The Buildings of Ireland: South Ulster (2013), 537; Claude Costegalde & Brian Walker, The Church of Ireland: an illustrated history (2013), 241.