Selected: CO. CAVAN, SHERCOCK, CHURCH (CI)
|Building:||CO. CAVAN, SHERCOCK, CHURCH (CI)|
|Nature:||'The church adds much to theappearance of the village; it was built about 50 years since, and a tower has been recently added to it.'(Lewis)
Samuel Lewis, A Topographical dictionary of Ireland (1837), II, 553; Kevin V. Mulligan, The Buildings of Ireland: South Ulster (2013), 532; exterior illus. in Claude Costegalde & Brian Walker, The Church of Ireland: an illustrated history (2013), 240.