Dictionary of Irish Architects 1720 - 1940

Selected: CO. ANTRIM, TUNNY, CHURCH OF ST ANDREW (CI)

Name: UNKNOWN ARCHITECT
Building: CO. ANTRIM, TUNNY, CHURCH OF ST ANDREW (CI)
Date: 1863
Nature: New chapel-of-ease in parish of Glenavy. Consecrated, 1854.   Dedicated and opened for worship, 25 Mar 1855.
Refs: Glenavy History, http://www.glenavyhistory.com/glenavy_stAndrews_tunny.php (last visited, Feb 2015).

Name: UNKNOWN ARCHITECT
Building: CO. ANTRIM, TUNNY, CHURCH OF ST ANDREW (CI)
Date: 1883
Nature: Re-pewing and repairs. Donation towards same of £30 by Sir Richard Wallace.
Refs: Glenavy History, http://www.glenavyhistory.com/glenavy_stAndrews_tunny.php (last visited, Feb 2015).

Name: UNKNOWN ARCHITECT
Building: CO. ANTRIM, TUNNY, CHURCH OF ST ANDREW (CI)
Date: 1893
Nature: Addition of 15-ft-long chancel, insertion of lancet windows, enlargement of porch, new entrance gates, lamps.
Refs: Glenavy History, http://www.glenavyhistory.com/glenavy_stAndrews_tunny.php (last visited, Feb 2015).