Selected: CO. ANTRIM, RATHLIN ISLAND, CHURCH OF ST THOMAS (CI)
|Building:||CO. ANTRIM, RATHLIN ISLAND, CHURCH OF ST THOMAS (CI)|
|Nature:||'The church, towards the erection of which the late Board of First Fruits contributed a gift of £800, is a neat small edifice with a square tower, erected in 1815.'
Samuel Lewis, A Topographical dictionary of Ireland (1837), II, 502.; exterior illus. in Claude Costegalde & Brian Walker, The Church of Ireland: an illustrated history (2013), 215.,