Dictionary of Irish Architects 1720 - 1940

Selected: CO. ARMAGH, AGHALEE, CHURCH OF THE HOLY TRINITY (CI)

Name: UNKNOWN ARCHITECT
Building: CO. ARMAGH, AGHALEE, CHURCH OF THE HOLY TRINITY (CI)
Date: 1827
Nature: Replacement  of spire of church of 1667.

Refs: Fred Rankin, ed., Clergy of Down and Dromore (Ulster Historical Foundation, 1996), 163.

Name: UNKNOWN ARCHITECT
Building: CO. ARMAGH, AGHALEE, CHURCH OF THE HOLY TRINITY (CI)
Date: 1885
Nature: New vestry, replacing earlier one.
Refs: Fred Rankin, ed., Clergy of Down and Dromore (Ulster Historical Foundation, 1996), 163.

Name: UNKNOWN ARCHITECT
Building: CO. ARMAGH, AGHALEE, CHURCH OF THE HOLY TRINITY (CI)
Date: 1899
Nature: Renovation, including new pews, new pitch pine ceiling, new pulpit, addition of chancel.
Refs: Fred Rankin, ed., Clergy of Down and Dromore (Ulster Historical Foundation, 1996), 163.