Dictionary of Irish Architects 1720 - 1940

Selected: CO. DOWN, BALLIGAN, CHURCH OF ST ANDREW (CI)

Name: UNKNOWN ARCHITECT
Building: CO. DOWN, BALLIGAN, CHURCH OF ST ANDREW (CI)
Date: 1844
Nature: Church of 1704 restored by Montgomery family of Greyabbey. (Later restorations in 1932 and 1966.)
Refs: Fred Rankin, ed., Clergy of Down and Dromore (Ulster Historical Foundation, 1996), 48(illus.).