Selected: CO. TYRONE, KILTERMON, CHURCH (CI)
|Building:||CO. TYRONE, KILTERMON, CHURCH (CI)|
|Nature:||New chapel of ease consisting of 5-bay hall with porch and bellcote at W end. According to Leslie, communion paten is inscribed 'Kiltermon Church, 1840' while Costegalde & Walker date church to 1841.
J.B. Leslie, Clogher Clergy and Parishes (1929), 199; illus. in Clergy of Clogher (Ulster Historical Foundation, 2006), 56; Claude Costegalde & Brian Walker, The Church of Ireland: an illustrated history (2013), 150.