||CO. TYRONE, CROSSDERNOTT (POMEROY), CHURCH OF ALL SAINTS (CI, POMEROY PARISH)
||New church. 3-bay hall with tower with blind arcaded parapet. Parish formed out of Donoughmore, 1775. Site granted, 1778. Church consecrated, 1782. 'The church, built in 1775[sic]...is a handsome edifice, yet, though spacious, it does not afford sufficient accommodation for the congregation during the summer months.'(Lewis)
Samuel Lewis, A Topographical dictionary of Ireland (1837), II, 462; Alistair Rowan, The Buildings of Ireland: North West Ulster (1979), 456; illus. in Claude Costegalde & Brian Walker, The Church of Ireland: an illustrated history (2013), 129.