||CO. WICKLOW, BALLINATONE (BALLINACLASH), CHURCH (CI)
||New church. 'The church...is a neat building with a square tower, in the later English school of architecture, erected in 1834, at an expense of £900, granted by the Church Temporalities Commission.'(Lewis) Consecrated, 17 Jun 1836. Attributed to Frederick Darley by O'Brien.
Clergy of Dublin and Glendalough (Ulster Historical Foundation, 2001), 260; Colm O'Brien,'The churches of Frederick Darley Jnr: identification and attribution', Irish Architectural and Decorative Studies 16 (2013), 78,80; exterior illus. in Claude Costegalde & Brian Walker, The Church of Ireland: an illustrated history (2013), 300.