Dictionary of Irish Architects 1720 - 1940

Selected: CO. CAVAN, MULLAHORAN, CHURCH OF OUR LADY OF LOURDES (RC)

Name: MCNAMARA, THOMAS FRANCIS
Building: CO. CAVAN, MULLAHORAN, CHURCH OF OUR LADY OF LOURDES (RC)
Date: 1911-14
Nature: New church, for Very Rev. Thomas O'Reilly, PP. Tenders invited Dec 1911. FS laid 16 Jun 1912 by Dr Hoare, Bishop of Ardagh & Clonmacnoise. Opened autumn 1914. Contractor: W.A. Coote, Longford.
Refs: B 53, 11 11 Sep,9 Dec 1911, 130,822; 54, 22 Jun,6 Jul 1912, 361,410; 56, 24 Oct 1914, 602;  Kevin V. Mulligan, The Buildings of Ireland: South Ulster (2013), 367-8.

Name: MAYER & CO. *#
Building: CO. CAVAN, MULLAHORAN, CHURCH OF OUR LADY OF LOURDES (RC)
Date: ?
Nature: Stained glass in chancel.
Refs: Kevin V. Mulligan, The Buildings of Ireland: South Ulster (2013), 368.

Name: EARLEY & CO. *
Building: CO. CAVAN, MULLAHORAN, CHURCH OF OUR LADY OF LOURDES (RC)
Date: ?
Nature: Stained glass window in N transept (Annunciation).
Refs: Kevin V. Mulligan, The Buildings of Ireland: South Ulster (2013), 368.