Dictionary of Irish Architects 1720 - 1940

Selected: CO. MONAGHAN, LATNAMARD, CHURCH OF ST MARY (RC, AGHABOG PARISH)

Name: UNKNOWN ARCHITECT
Building: CO. MONAGHAN, LATNAMARD, CHURCH OF ST MARY (RC, AGHABOG PARISH)
Date: 1812
Nature: New church for Fr. Patrick Coyle.
Refs: Diocese of Clogher http://www.clogherdiocese.ie/2012/11/bishop-macdaid-mass-of-celebration-st-marys-church-aghabog/ (last visited, Jan 2014);  Kevin V. Mulligan, The Buildings of Ireland: South Ulster (2013), 497.

Name: UNKNOWN ARCHITECT
Building: CO. MONAGHAN, LATNAMARD, CHURCH OF ST MARY (RC, AGHABOG PARISH)
Date: 1867
Nature: Addition of tower, for Rev. James Cassidy.
Refs: Inscribed plaque on tower (photograph of plaque in Geograph http://www.geograph.ie/photo/3087135 , last visited Jan 2014);  Kevin V. Mulligan, The Buildings of Ireland: South Ulster (2013), 497. 

Name: BYRNE, RALPH HENRY
Building: CO. MONAGHAN, LATNAMARD, CHURCH OF ST MARY (RC, AGHABOG PARISH)
Date: 1921
Nature: Alterations and additions
Refs: IB 63, 13 Aug 1921, 550