Selected: CO. DUBLIN, DUBLIN, RATHMINES ROAD LOWER, CHURCH OF SS MARY & PETER (RC)
|Building:||CO. DUBLIN, DUBLIN, RATHMINES ROAD LOWER, CHURCH OF SS MARY & PETER (RC)|
|Nature:||New Gothic church on land purchased from Earl of Meath, 1824, for new parish of Rathmines. Cost: £5000. Consecrated by Archbishop Murray, 15 Aug 1830.
History of Rathmines Parish, http://www.rathminesparish.ie/about-us/parish-history (last visited, Feb 2013).