Selected: CO. TYRONE, TRILLICK, CHRIST CHURCH (CI)
|Building:||CO. TYRONE, TRILLICK, CHRIST CHURCH (CI)|
|Nature:||New High victorian Gothic church. Licensed for worship 1872; first incumbent installed 1874. Endowed by Mervyn Archdale, of Trillick Castle and Castle Archdale.
J.B. Leslie, Clogher Clergy and Parishes (1929), 251; Alistair Rowan, The Buildings of Ireland: North West Ulster (1979), 502; illus. in Clergy of Clogher (Ulster Historical Foundation, 2006), 91; also illus. in Claude Costegalde & Brian Walker, The Church of Ireland: an illustrated history (2013), 151.