||CO. TYRONE, BRANTRY, CHURCH (CI)
||New church for perpetual curacy created 1843. Consecrated 1844. 'A plain little church of quality materials'(Rowan), built at expense of Catherine, Countess of Caledon, who also built glebe house.
J.B. Leslie, Armagh Clergy & Parishes (1911), 151; Alistair Rowan, The Buildings of Ireland: North West Ulster (1979), 146; illus. in Claude Costegalde & Brian Walker, The Church of Ireland: an illustrated history (2013), 126.