||CO. LOUTH, DONORE, CHURCH OF THE NATIVITY OF THE VIRGIN (RC)
||Four-bay hall with gabled 3-bay front. FS laid Jul 1838. Tenders invited for plastering, Jul 1845. Cut stone supplied free from Thomas Hammond's quarry. For Rev. N. Power, PP.
Drogheda Argus, 12 Jul 1845; Rev. J. Brady, A Short history of the parishes of the diocese of Meath 1867-1944, 325-6; Christine Casey & Alistair Rowan, The Buildings of Ireland: North Leinster (1993), 448