||CO. LOUTH, DROGHEDA, LAURENCE STREET, METHODIST CHURCH
||Church built in 1811, FS having been laid by Dr Adam Clarke; ''a square two-storey building, with pointed windows…remarkable for the simplicity of architectural effect, which is a characteristic of the churches of the Methodist body throughourt Ireland'. Ground floor used for Sunday school, upper storey for worship. 'The walls are in light tint with outlined panels of deep blue'.
George Henry Bassett, Louth County Guide and Directory (1886), 100-101