Dictionary of Irish Architects 1720 - 1940

Selected: CO. LOUTH, CARLINGFORD, PIER

Name: UNKNOWN ARCHITECT
Building: CO. LOUTH, CARLINGFORD, PIER
Date: 1855
Nature: Pier built with loan from Board of Works and contriution of £161 from Marquess of Anglesea.
Refs: Staffordshire County Record Office, Records of the Paget family, Lords Paget of Beaudesert, Earls of Uxbridge and Marquesses of Anglesey, Irish estates, D603/K/28/7