Dictionary of Irish Architects 1720 - 1940

Selected: CO. LIMERICK, LIMERICK, METHODIST CHURCH (OLD)

Name: UNKNOWN ARCHITECT
Building: CO. LIMERICK, LIMERICK, METHODIST CHURCH (OLD)
Date: 1763
Nature: New; a 'handsome edifice' built near City Court House. Opened 1 May 1763. Cost £600
Refs: J. Ferrar, The History of Limerick…to the year 1787 (1787), ?; Patrick Fitzgerald & John James McGregor, The history, topography, and antiquities, of the county and city of Limerick (Dublin, 1826-7), II, 564