Dictionary of Irish Architects 1720 - 1940

Selected: CO. LIMERICK, LOUGHILL, CHURCH (CI)

Name: UNKNOWN ARCHITECT
Building: CO. LIMERICK, LOUGHILL, CHURCH (CI)
Date: 1812
Nature: Small church with square tower on new site built with loan of £800 from Board of First Fruits. Stone imported from Bath by Stephen Rice of Mount Trenchard. Consecrated 1812.
Refs: Samuel Lewis, A Topographical dictionary of Ireland (1837), II, 315; M. Lenihan, Limerick; its history and antiquities (1866), 416

Name: WELLAND & GILLESPIE
Building: CO. LIMERICK, LOUGHILL, CHURCH (CI)
Date: 1863
Nature: New robing room & sittings.
Refs: Signed, dated drawing(s) in RCB Library, portfolio 22; DB 5, 15 Sep 1863, 157