Dictionary of Irish Architects 1720 - 1940

Selected: CO. FERMANAGH, MUCKROSS, CHURCH OF ST JOHN (CI)

Name: UNKNOWN ARCHITECT
Building: CO. FERMANAGH, MUCKROSS, CHURCH OF ST JOHN (CI)
Date: 1868
Nature: Church for new perpetual curacy andowed by John and Armar Lowry.
Refs: J.B. Leslie, Clogher Clergy and Parishes (1929), 237; Alistair Rowan, The Buildings of Ireland: North West Ulster (1979), 174;  illus. in Clergy of Clogher  (Ulster Historical Foundation, 2006), 79;  illus. in Claude Costegalde & Brian Walker, The Church of Ireland: an illustrated history (2013),  149.