Dictionary of Irish Architects 1720 - 1940

Selected: CO. DOWN, BALLYGOWAN, PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH

Name: UNKNOWN ARCHITECT
Building: CO. DOWN, BALLYGOWAN, PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH
Date: 1837
Nature: FS laid 14 Aug 1837.
Refs: <freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~rosdavies>, citing Magherascouse schoolhouse address, 1898.

Name: DE WIND, ARTHUR HUGHES
Building: CO. DOWN, BALLYGOWAN, PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH
Date: 1897
Nature: Tender of T. Morrow, Ballygowan, for re-roofing and re-ceiling same accepted.
Refs: IB 39, 15 Oct 1897, 204

Name: HOBART, HENRY WILLIAM EDWARD
Building: CO. DOWN, BALLYGOWAN, PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH
Date: ?
Nature: Adds. to graveyard.
Refs: Eugene T. Corbett, 'The Architecture of Henry Hobart and Samuel Heron' (unpublished dissertation for the Diploma in Advanced Architectural Studies, Queen's University, Belfast, 1990), p.72