Dictionary of Irish Architects 1720 - 1940

Selected: CO. WEXFORD, HOLLYFORT, CHURCH OF ST JOHN (CI, KILNEHUGH PARISH)

Name: UNKNOWN ARCHITECT
Building: CO. WEXFORD, HOLLYFORT, CHURCH OF ST JOHN (CI, KILNEHUGH PARISH)
Date: 1817
Nature: New parish church, 40 x 20 ft, built on new site for £800 donated by Board of Frist Fruits. Tower repaired, 1821.
Refs: J.B. Leslie, Ferns Clergy and Parishes (1936), 198