||CO. WEXFORD, KILLURIN, CHURCH (CI)
||New church, built with grants from Parliament of £400 in 1782 and £250 in 1783. ()Gallery erected at expense of Charles Martin of Penzance, Anthony Cliffe, iof Bellview, and Edward Beatty of Heathfield, 1821. Church enlarged 'by the addition of accommodation for 3 families at their expense', 1828 (but is this the gallery?)
J.B. Leslie, Ferns Clergy and Parishes (1936),191; exterior ilus. in Clergy of Waterford, Lismore and Ferns (Ulster Historical Foundation, 2008), 454.